What is Violator Kush?
Violator Kush is an Indica dominant hybrid, which is known for having a high THC count, up to 22 percent, and a CBD count of up to one and a half percent. The Violator Kush strain is a cross between the Malana strain, and Hindu Kush strain. Violator Kush flowers for around eight weeks, and the strain be grown indoors or outdoors. If grown properly using the screen technique then Violator Kush seeds can produce up to four pounds per square yard. As a cross of Malana and Hindu Kush genetics, it produces large yields of super-resinous flowers on a short, bushy plant. Violator Kush has a musty, earthy smell and taste, and provides a strong body buzz that will glue to you to your chair, the spice, Kush and pepper will deliver a potent Indica high.
Violator Kush users report feeling a lazy body buzz, sometimes as early as the first hit, that is then accompanied by euphoria. Violator Kush users also feel more talkative, showing it’s also a very social strain. However, as with any medicine Violator Kush does have some side effects and these include dry mouth and eyes, anxiety, dizziness and sometimes paranoia.
The heaviness of the Violator Kush can also affect users’ eyelids, meaning that it’s recommended for use at night. Violator Kush is often used by those people just looking to get some rest bite from insomnia. The strong, nearly narcotic, body buzz might also be helpful for those that are suffering from chronic aches and pains. Violator Kush may also help alleviate the pressures of stress and anxiety that are on a users’ mind. Violator Kush is also used to help with digestive issues, nausea and to induce appetite.
What does Violator Kush Taste Like?
What is Violator Kush Used For?
- Nausea – 6/10. Nausea includes vomiting and dizziness. Some users find that Violator Kush helps with Nausea.
- Insomnia – 10/10. Insomnia is when you’re up all night and cannot sleep. Many people use Violator Kush to treat their insomnia.
- Anxiety 4/10. A side effect of Violator Kush is paranoia, however some people do find that it helps with anxiety.
- Depression 8/10. Many users report using Violator Kush to help with depression.
- Pain 8/10. As Violator Kush induces a strong high, many users report using the strain for pain.
What Are The Effects of Violator Kush?
- Relaxed 10/10. Most users of Violator Kush report that this strain lets them feel relaxed.
- Cotton Mouth 4/10. Some users report that Violator Kush leaves them with a cotton mouth, aka a dry mouth.
- Sleepy 8/10. Many users report that Violator Kush makes them feel sleepy, hence it’s used by those suffering from insomnia.
- Sedated 8/10. Many users report that Violator Kush helps them feel sedated.
- Euphoric 6/10. Some users report that Violator Kush makes them feel euphoric and happy.
What is the THC Content of Violator Kush?
Violator Kush can contain up to 22% THC. The strain average is 20.5%. This is considerably higher than the Indica average of 12.5%.
Where Can I Buy Violator Kush?
Depending on where you live, you can buy Violator Kush in a number of different ways. Check out our store locator to see how you can buy weed near you.
Where Can I Buy Violator Kush in Canada?
If you live in Canada, you can buy Violator Kush online from a licensed Government store such as:
- Ontario Cannabis Store
- BC Cannabis Store
- Alberta Cannabis
Check out our store locator to see where you can buy Violator Kush near you and online.
Where Can I Buy Violator Kush in the USA?
If you live in a state where recreational cannabis is legalized, then you can buy Violator Kush. Use our store locator to order Violator Kush online, or see where you can purchase the strain today.